- Before each of the classes, you will be informed which class or lesson will be held today. So as soon as you come to the group, please keep it on your see first list.
- You can only ask for support from the trainer, who’s class you have completed. For example, if you have seen Raihan’s class earlier, you can only ask him for support.
Our Trainer list is given below:
1. Trainer: Raihan Been Zaman. He will be assisted by Raihan Nur and Sakif Khan.
2. Trainer: Sumi Akter. She will be accompanied by Arifa Mim and Asif Hasan.
3. Trainer: Jahangir Alam. He will be assisted by Jihad and Sanuar.
How to get support:
Email to the given address with your problem. (Don’t inbox any of our trainers on Facebook.)
Subject: Name your problem
Body: Description of the problem
Rules and Regulations:
- Support time is from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm every day (You will be contacted at the given schedule no matter when you mail, so try to be online in the given time. Otherwise, you will lose your support.)
- If you need support at Anydesk, mention ANYDESK to the subject.
- If you want, you can get the solution by posting in the group. In this case, the lesson name and the problem has to mentioned clearly in the post.
- No offensive and abusive posts or comments will not be allowed.
- If any class is delayed or you get late replies from the trainer, sit patiently. You will be informed shortly about the new schedule.
- No personal banding can be done in the group.
- You can not react haha to any others’ posts or comments.
- Homework of each of the classes must be submitted (Send mail to the trainer if there is an issue in providing the tasks)
- No slang or any inconsistent comment can be made during the LIVE class.
- Failure to comply with any of the above rules will be a reason to canceling your admission, and you will not be refunded.
***Learn With SF reserves the right to update and change to any of the rules at any time.